Introduction

First of all let me say that I am not a financial guru or millionaire or anything like that. I am a college student trying to graduate debt free, and then make a million dollars. I created this blog to document all of the valuable things that I discover as I go through college and all the ways I find to make money and save money.
Currently, I am a senior in college at Liberty University. I live off campus and work a part time accounting job. My major is Business Finance and I plan on retiring early and then just working part time on something I enjoy. I would like to eventually see this site make money, but for now I am just trying to provide valuable content to readers.
Feel free to leave suggestions or comments. If you see something wrong, the only way for me to know is for you to tell me. I value your feedback, and will respond. So if you have any ideas, or just want to drop me an email telling me about a good site or something you would like for me to write about, I'd love to hear from you!

 

0 comments: